Kachasan Tablet 60 Tabs – Sanjeevani Chikitsa Mandi
₹85.00 inc. Tax
826 in stock
Kachasan tablet is a product of Sanjeevani Chikitsa mandi meant to deal with all you hair related issues. Are you tired of losing hair due certain reasons, but want to take chemical treatments? Here’s the best chemical free way to help your hair look voluminous and lustrous. Kachasan tablets are ayurvedic compositions that help treat your hair from scalp to roots. The formulation effectively eradicates dandruff, dryness and dullness from hair. It instantly stops hair loss and promotes the production of keratin in your hair to help you get your dream hair waves. The formulation works effectively on all skin and hair types to treat all hair problems. Say goodbye to dry and frizzy hair forever with the Kachasan tablet.
Uses and benefits of Kachasan tablet:
Kachasan tablet penetrates to the roots and nourishes your hair from the base to tips to help fight:
- It helps regulate proper blood flow to the follicles to provide proper nourishment.
- It helps to reduce hair fall and promotes the growth of new hair.
- It effectively cures dandruff and the dryness of the scalp.
- These tablets help treat hair loss and provide you with voluminous hair.
- Kachasan tablets help you with oily and frizzy hair.
- It helps your hair become shinier and thicker and prevents thinning and split ends in hair.
- Kachasan tablets promote a healthy hair cycle. These are your one-step solution to all your hair-related issues.
Dosage of Kachasan tablet:
Take a tablet of Kachasan once daily by mouth or as directed by the physician. Do not break or dissolve the medicine to apply as an ointment on hair. Kachasan tablet is meant to be taken orally, the medicine is not to be applied physically. Take the advised or recommended dose by a physician.
Side effects of Kachasan tablet:
Kachasan tablet is an ayurvedic preparation and has minimum to zero side effects. Constipation diarrhea or upset stomach may be reported, but these are usually temporary and disappear as your body adjusts to the medication. Various allergic reactions can be observed in case allergic to any ingredient added in the preparation, check for allergies per ingredient. In case you witness rash, itching, swelling over face or body, dizziness, or trouble breathing discontinue the use of the tablet and get medical assistance.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Before taking the preparation consult your doctor for allergies and reactions.
- Do not take the medication, if dealing with hepatic or digestive disorders.
- In case of ulcer and colitis the medication should be avoided.
- People suffering from anemia should not take the tablet.
- Avoid using alcohol or any other drug while taking this medicine.
Interactions of drugs:
Kachasan tablet might interact with drugs and might change how the medication works. Taking this product with medicines that contain antacids, bisphosphonates, levodopa, and thyroid medication might alter the effect of the medication. It could even react with drugs that are not listed here hence doctor’s advice os recommended before taking the tablets.
Expires in between 6 Months to 2 Years from Today
There are no reviews yet.